Leland Abrams recently joined Alexander Fleiss at Rebellion Research for a lively discussion on:
- Mortgages & rates. Mortgage rates are coming off historic lows.
- The bond vigilantes are not going to win. Don’t stand in front of the Fed.
- Millennial housing: breaking down the mortgage math.
- Leland’s pop quiz: what’s the second largest market in all fixed income behind U.S. Treasuries? Answer: Mortgages.
- Today’s housing market has seen the largest number of all cash buyers… ever.
- Is today shades of 2006, 2008? No. 2006, 2008, 4 ½ million surplus homes. Today: 2 million deficit homes.
- National housing themes from NY to FL to LA.
- Press inaccuracies: misleading media reporting on housing delinquencies.