Buffered strategies and other Defined Outcome approaches are among the fastest growing areas of the ETF/Mutual Fund and annuity markets and continue to be a significant issuance of the major banks. These products will continue to grow and catch the attention of advisors, agents, and clients alike.
Together with Catalyst Funds, I recorded an on-demand Continuing Education (CE) presentation discussing Buffered Strategies. This presentation explores how these strategies work, the most appropriate ways to use them, and how they should be presented to clients.
1 On Demand CE Credit
The presentation is eligible for 1.0 hour* of CE credit. To receive credit, watch the recording via the link on Asset TV, and answer a short quiz.
This on-demand 1.0 Credit CE Credit Presentation Buffered Strategies: What They Are, How They Work, & When to Use Them, educates viewers on the $2 trillion buffered strategies and defined outcome strategies market. The presentation will cover in detail:
- Why are these strategies so popular?
- How do they work?
- What are their benefits and detriments?
- What is the most appropriate way to use them?
- How should they be presented to clients?
These and other questions will be answered during this informative CE approved presentation.
Additional tools and resources:
Watch: CE Presentation, Buffered Strategies
Read: WSJ Article
Watch: “Under the Hood of Structured Annuities”
* Investments & Wealth Institute® has accepted this presentation for 1 hour of CE credit towards the CIMA®, CPWA®, CIMC®, and RMA® certifications. This presentation has been accepted by CFP Board for 1 hour of CFP credit.